Amboseli - Lake Naivasha - Masai Mara - Extension to coast to relax
1. Fly UK, arrive Nairobi, meeting and transfer to your hotel.
2. To Amboseli, for safari activities.
3. A full day of safari activities..
4. To Nairobi and on to Lake Naivasha in the Rift Valley.
5. Safari activities and excursions around Lake Naivasha and Hell's Gate National Park.
6. To Masai Mara.
7. Full day of safari activities in the Masai Mara.
8. To Nairobi and depart Kenya or continue to the beach.
9-11. At leisure on the beach.
12. To Nairobi and depart Kenya.
This suggested itinerary is just an example of possibilities available for trips to this area. Price is dependant on season, standard of accommodation and length of stay. Please contact us for more specific pricing.
Any date to your requirements.
As an introduction to safaris in Africa this is a wonderful itinerary staying in some fine lodges. The elephants of Amboseli graze in the marshes and giraffes stretch almost above the acacia trees to the towering snow-capped peak of Kilimanjaro. Here your children can discover Africa and enjoy the bush to the full with their Maasai guide.
The Rift Valley Lakes are explored with plenty of activities for children and adults to get involved in, whilst the excitement of wildlife viewing in the Masai Mara is unparalleled in Kenya. Finally, you can relax on the coast, at one of Kenya's fine beach resorts.