Shoebill Stork, Papyrus Gonalek & the Albertine Rift endemics are some of the birds sought
1. Depart UK. Arrive Entebbe.
2. Mabamba Wetlands & Mpanga Forest, to Jinja.
3. Mabira Forest birding.
4. To Masindi.
5. Bird watching on the Royal Mile.
6. To Murchison Falls NP.
7. Lake Albert delta boat trip. Afternoon game drive for birds and mammals.
8. Top of Murchison Falls and Budongo Forest.
9. Budongo birding (chimp tracking optional).
10. To Kibale Forest.
11. Forest birding and/or chimp tracking.
12. Morning tour of Bigodi wetlands. Afternoon to Queen Elizabeth NP.
13. Morning birding / game drive. Afternoon bird watching on the Kazinga Channel.
14. To Bwindi and afternoon birding walk.
15. Full day birding along the trail.
16. Gorilla tracking.
17. To Ruhija via The Neck.
18. Ruhija birding at Mubwindi Swamp.
19. To Lake Mburo. Afternoon birding / game drive.
20. Morning walk for birds. Afternoon boat trip.
21. Second morning walk. Later to Entebbe and depart.
22. Arrive UK.
Prices vary dependent on season, please contact us for prices.
Any date to your requirements
A full description will appear here soon, nevertheless this is a full birding tour of the very best of this remarkable birding destination as you can see from the day to day itinerary.
Obviously you may not want to travel for 3 weeks and if you have less time or are just looking for a short excursion into Uganda for specialties do let us know and we will be happy to discuss this with you. We use some of the best bird guides in Uganda.